RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Single Ply
The RENOLIT ALKORPLAN range consists of thermoplastic PVC-P roofing membranes.
These have been used throughout the World for almost 40 years waterproofing all building types from individual dwellings to complete commercial centers, for both new build and refurbishment projects.
RENOLIT ALKOR is a brand which the client, specifier and contractor may refer and use with confidence.
- Over 40 years of experience – broad depth of knowledge.
- Second largest manufacturer of membrane in Europe – extensive existing coverage.
- Worldwide operation – National and International client base.
- Proven reliability of the ALKOR Brand – specify with confidence.
- Multiple single ply membranes – dedicated to application.
- Continuous innovation – unique products.
- Technically proficient – proven support.
- Extensive Certification – current BBA with a life expectancy in excess of 35 years.
- Comprehensive product testing – including relevant and varied Fire Tests.
- Simple detailing – fast and efficient installation.
- Comprehensive Approved Contractor network – access nationwide
A RENOLIT ALKORGREEN roof system serves as an excellent sound insulator. Green roofs can be very efficient in reducing indoor noise attenuation from hail and rainfall etc…
Green roofs contribute to an improved air quality, especially in urban environments where the quality of the air is often unsatisfactory. The vegetation on the rooftop produces oxygen on the one hand and absorbs polluted particles from the air on the other hand.
Green roofs create more natural green areas in the urban environment. The plants on the roof give the owners a more natural view, instead of the increasingly dominating black or grey flat roof surfaces.